Alumni Recruitment Network (ARN) Program
What is the ARN Program?
The Alumni Recruitment Network (ARN) is a program that enables Wharton Alumni to host events for prospective students and allows them to learn more about the Wharton community through firsthand experiences from alumni in an intimate setting that fosters a personal connection at the beginning of their MBA application journey.
We hope to give prospective students a diverse set of venues to ask questions and learn more about Wharton’s talented network of alumni. Applicants consistently rate their interactions with Wharton alumni as a key reason for applying to the program and ultimately deciding to enroll at the Wharton School.
The power of the Wharton brand is rooted in the connections we make. Thank you for your interest in getting involved! Fill out the form below to get started.
ARN Event Types
Lunch & Learn
These events are held at your office for employees in your company who may be interested in applying to Wharton.
These events are held in an event space in your city, and we will help advertise the event to local prospects. Info sessions are typically followed by a networking reception.
These events are usually small and intimate, with 1-5 prospects asking you questions about your Wharton experience. These can be held in-person or virtually on Zoom.
How does ARN work?
- Confirm date/time with Wharton MBA Admissions to ensure there are no conflicts
- Reserve an event space
- Promote the event within your company and/or network
- Recruit additional alumni to help at event
- Provide refreshments if necessary (budget is not provided by Wharton).
- Create registration form for event
- Advertise event on website and via email (if open to general public)
- Provide PowerPoint Deck (if needed)
- Provide check-in code for attendance tracking
- Provide guidance on how to run a successful recruitment event
- Provide alumni with registration list before the event
- Provide Wharton gift to alumni after the event